Unsure...


So as you can tell from the title of this blog, I'm unsure about how I will get fundraising for the materials I'd need for my project. Plus, I am unsure about if I want to do screen printing or a Heat Press and just print out designs and press them onto a shirt. I am 10% sure of what I want to do for my fundraiser. I want to sell chocolate and/or candy. But, I don't know if I am even able to sell things in school. I probably can ask Mrs. Gere-Penna or someone if I can sell things in school. But anyways, I was talking to some peers the other day and I was recommended that I should have a new theme every month or so. I was also give the idea that I should also do sweatshirts, hoodies and sweatpants. Which I personally think it a good idea but it will cost a lot of money. Plus I want to focus on get started up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Post

New Ideas!!

Ack :(