Intro Post


Hello, my name is Zachary Tatar! And this is my 20% project blog. For my 20% project I would like to do something with T-Shirt design and having some of that money go to homeless children and adults. I was inspired by my love for art and wanting to do something fun with clothing. I hope to one day have a online shop of my own to sell these custom shirts. I’m going to need all the help I can get with starting the online store, the fund raising to get the stuff I need for printing on the shirts and getting my store out in the world where people would see and buy the shirts. I’m thinking that 75% of the money will go to a fund raiser for homeless adults and children, the other 25% would go into getting the resources need for the shirts.

Comments

  1. Hi! What designs do you have in mind, Zach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently I am getting ideas from peers, I have one idea from my friend to do the outline of a Kiwi Bird, which i think is a interesting idea. Plus, I am going to do 4 or 5 different designs a month and have them limited but have throw back designs on the website I hope to have!

      Delete
  2. Are you doing designs only. No words? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be doing word + designs here and there but I mostly will be doing designs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Ideas!!

Ack :(